How do we choose the right anti-aging cream?
How do we choose the right anti-aging & moisturizing face cream?
Night creams are used for several purposes such as moisturizing the skin, preventing, and treating wrinkles, and treating pigmented spots. We thus prefer to use a night cream that contains most of the required ingredients to achieve these purposes. Sun protection should also be used in the morning.
With advancing age, some changes occur that must be treated to keep the skin fresh and clear:
• The skin becomes more rough & dry.
• Wrinkles and sagging occur due to the loss of collagen and some elastic tissues such as elastin.
• The skin becomes more vulnerable and sensitive, which leads to the appearance of capillaries under the skin.
• The skin becomes more prone to bruising due to the weakening of the blood vessel walls.
• Some degree of pigmentation occurs if we do not use sunblock creams during the day.
Which ingredients in the cream do we need to prevent and treat these changes?
Ingredients to activate collagen production, treat & prevent wrinkles and sagging, and strengthen the skin
The most important ingredient is retinol in combination with vitamins E, B3, B5 & C
Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Date Seed Extract
Treatment of rough and dry skin
Use gentle moisturizing agents such as:
Vitis vinifera seed oil
Treat and prevent pigmentation
Long-term safe use of ingredients is preferred, such as:
What are the night creams that contain most of these ingredients to moisturize the skin and help prevent wrinkles and sagging?
Duo-Selene Anti-Aging & Moisturizing cream
This is a modern cream that contains all the ingredients needed for skin rejuvenation. It has been formulated on scientific basis.