Due-Selene Anti-aging & Moisturizing Night Cream
Although aging is inevitable, Dermatologists aim to help their patients look radiant at any age. Some of the skin changes with age that can be improved, or delayed include wide pores, fine wrinkles, pigmentation, laxity & dryness. Scientific studies have identified certain ingredients that can improve the these changes and combat the signs of aging.
Dermatologists & scientists produced Duo-Selene Anti-Aging & Moisturizing night cream based on Medical evidence to contain most of the needed ingredients for a radiant & glowing skin.
Some of the main ingredients in Duo-Selene include: Retinol (vitamin A compound), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Vitamin B3, Peptides, Q10, Liquorice, Hyaluronate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Date Seed Extract, Elastan & Kojic acid.
The main active ingredients in Due-Selene Anti-Aging cream
Retinol-Vitamin A family
Retinol is a retinoid that stimulates the production of collagen in the skin. The produced collagen minimizes fine lines, large pores & wrinkles, and helps smoothen the skin.
Being from the retinoids family, the benefits of Retinol also include the anti-aging properties and antioxidant protection.
Scientific studies confirmed the beneficial results of retinoids in photoaging & in repairing and preventing skin aging.
- Topical Application of Retinyl Palmitate-Loaded Nanotechnology-Based Drug Delivery Systems for the Treatment of Skin Aging. Marcela B. Oliveira etc al. Biomed Res Int. 2014; 2014: 632570
- Antioxidants and vitamins in cosmetics. Lupo MP. Clinics in Dermatology. 2001;19(4):467–47
Vitamin C is an effective anti-aging and skin brightening ingredient. It helps boost collagen and cell repair.
Vitamin E is one of the most beneficial & most commonly used skin care ingredient. It acts as an anti-aging ingredient through assisting in various kinds of cellular restoration, like after sun damage and healing from various physical injuries.
Vitamin E exhibits both “moisturizing and healing” effects& helps to strengthen skin protective function.
- Discovering the link between nutrition and skin aging. Silke K Schagen et al. Dermato endocrinol. 2012 Jul 1; 4(3): 298–307.
Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
Panthenol is a vitamin B5 analog and is used as a moisturizer, to rejuvenate skin, and to improve wound healing in cosmetic products.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
Vitamin B3 works with the natural substances in your skin to help reduce large pores, improve uneven skin tone, help treat fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin condition.
- Niacinamide: A B vitamin that improves aging facial skin appearance. Bissett et al, Dermatol Surg 2005 Jul; 31 (7 Pt 2): 860-5; discussion 865.
It works to prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps produce collagen. It is an effective component of many creams that help treat the signs of aging.
- Topical treatment with coenzyme Q10 ‐ containing formulas improves skin’s Q10 level and provides antioxidative effects. Anja Knott et al. Biofactors 2015, Nov 12, 41; 386-390
Licorice extract has a whitening effect by reducing the production of the enzyme responsible for pigmentation in the skin and this leads to a decrease in the production of dark spots and the removal of excess melanin. In addition to preventing pigment production, licorice extract works to lighten the skin through an additional mechanism as it also contains leuciritin that helps disperse and remove melanin (pigment) already present in the skin.
- Glycerolic Licorice Extracts as Active Cosmeceutical Ingredients: Extraction Optimization, Chemical Characterization, and Biological Activity. Petar Ciganović et al.
Antioxidants (Basel). 2019 Oct; 8 (10): 445.
Hyaluronic acid is one of the most important elements in the skin and helps to moisturize and restore the luster of the skin, and is also an anti-wrinkle component by preventing water loss and dry skin.
Peptides are components of protein that the body uses in its various activities such as building collagen in the skin, collagen helps build more youthful and youthful skin. Peptides help revitalize the complexion and reduce discoloration. This reduces and reduces the appearance of dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles and helps tighten the skin
Topical application and oral supplementation of peptides in the improvement of skin viscoelasticity and density. Patricia M B G Maia Campos et al. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2019 Dec.
PEG 12 Dimethicone
Dimethicone is a silicone extract that is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy, and irritated skin.
Dimethicone 2% Topical Cream Skin Protectants.https: //www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-18321/dimethicone-topical/details
Phoenix Dactylifera (Date Seed Extract)
Scientific studies have shown that date palm kernel extract possesses anti-aging properties resulting in a firmer complexion with less wrinkles and sagging.
- Date palm kernel extract exhibits antiaging properties and significantly reduces skin wrinkles. E Bauza et al. Int J Tissue React. 2002.
Vitis vinifera seed oil
There are no reviews yet.